Yesterday Mom and Dad came over to help start getting Rozlynn's room put together and do a little cleaning around my crazy dirty house! Reese has been asking almost every day when Rozylnn's room and bed was going to get set up. I think today made him feel a lot better, I don't know why he is so worried that she won't have things. Now once we get her stroller and carseat he will be a happy brother.
Reese worked hard all day long, he was right beside the action the entire afternoon.
 |
| working hard with Dad and PawPaw |
 |
| Finally put together! |
 |
| He checked to see if it was level on all sides, top and bottom and the bottom was not so he had to fix it. |
 |
| Helping Gammy with the frame we painted. |
 |
| Last week this closet attacked me, literally I was looking for Reese's birth certificate and things began falling from the shelves. It was a mess after I was done searching through everything! Reese and Gammy worked hard getting it in order and making room for Rozylnn's things. |
 |
| Some of our projects |
 |
| She had to have this verse in her room! |
 |
| Mom and I had so much fun painting letters, painting the frame, and thank you to Tamara so much for donating that picture to our cause. If you saw the frame in its orginal state you would not believe the change. |
The room is not done yet, but I feel so much better knowing that several things are finished. I have the best Mom she has helped me with many projects. We have taken apart and painted a framed piece of art-work, a mirror, painted letters, painted a chair, made a bow hanger, repainted and framed a verse, cut out of vinyl for the mirror. We still have to paint some lamps, sand and paint an end table, had coushins made for chair, Mom made a quilt, and go pick up a dresser that we had painted...I think our list of projects reached it's limit.
Now we just needed little Rozlynn Faith to get here so we can snuggle her close!
Thank you Mom so much for all you are doing for me during this time. Not only by cleaning and helping me get things ready but keeping me sane by taking me to lunch and letting me get out of the house and enjoy some company. I would really be going crazy if I didn't have you helping me so much. I would not have survived this pregnancy, mentally if you were not there for me. I love you so much and hope to be the same Mom to Rozlynn that you are to me.
Looking good, wished I could have been there to help, I hope you know that I would have if I didn't have to work.
ReplyDeleteI so enjoyed it. Can't wait for Rozlynn to get here and enjoy her room. Katie, we know you were there in spirit. Proud that you're going to state again!!! Rozlynn knows GIGI loves her. Stacy, I Love you too, Mom
ReplyDeleteHi! Stacy, how cute the room is, I love the colors! I am anxious for you, can't wait to see her picture! Reese looks like he has grown alot! I guess that's what kids do~ i can't believe my granddaughter just turned 8! Hope you have a great week! Thanks for Praying with me in regards to my request!
ReplyDelete