Monday, February 14, 2011

My Little Man

I love my little man, Reese, so much! I asked him if he would be my date for Valentine's Day tonight (since Chris is at a game) and he was so happy that I asked. He has been wanting to have a picnic outside so bad, but the weather has not been cooperative. I asked if he wanted to do one tonight...he was THRILLED. We went to Wal-Mart for him to pick out our dinner. He chose, Bagel Bites because cooking anything else takes way too long, a pink cake that said love because he loved me, some heart shaped plates and napkins because it's Valentine's Day.

He found a red blanket and put it outside while we cooked the Bagel Bites in the microwave. Reese set the blanket with the plates, napkins, and forks while I brought out the cake. We used the "special black fancy" glasses to hold our Gatorade. Once it was all set we took some pictures of each other then ate our food. We talked about everything from when he is married one day to the shape of the clouds.






Then He wanted to "cling the glasses" but only soft because we didn't need to break them.



After the clinging we got into the cake. It was so good! Reese was trying so hard to be fancy while eating and drinking, "like you do on a date" of course!





Then he looked up at me, started laughing and went face first for the rest of the cake, left on the cake plate!


Man did he make me laugh, we laughed for about 5 minutes after that one!

I am so blessed to have him in my life. He has such a great heart and knows just how to make you feel loved.


5 comments:

  1. this is adorable! what a fun & special time. you are such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Oh! the love of children:)...toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special time for both of you! It is wonderful that you both know you are loved! He will always remember these special times with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great night for both of you. I'm so proud of the mom you are and the son he is!

    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete