Well, I'm back on the pump again. BOO! I was so loving taking a shower and sleeping without being connected and getting tangled in tubes, but I'll survive. Don't take your showers and sleep for granted people!
I was a little sad about going back on the pump, but I trust my doctor, he seems to know me pretty well. A plus is that I can do so much more with the pump like get out of bed or off the couch and clean the kitchen or house a little without feeling so sick.
My doctor and his nurse say that I am really bad about not telling them or anyone how bad things really are, and I sound like everything is fine then they evaluate me and find things to be a little different. My sister, Katie, and Chris think they are exactly right, and I must admit maybe this is just a little bit accurate. I am just one of those people who doesn't want to sound like "a baby" I can just "tough it out" I mean lots of people are feeling a lot worse than me - I should be doing something for them not feeling sorry for myself. However, I do have a pretty high pain tolerance and I think that is some of it as well. They reminded me that it took me 2 years to tell them about my everyday pain - that turned out to be Endometriosis and IC. Point taken.
So for now, I am listening to the doctor...he has proven to know what is best for me for many years, 9 to be exact. I trust him and know that he cares not only about me but my family. He always asks me about Mom and Katie, and he asks Katie about me. Maybe that just means he sees us too much...LOL - either way he does care about me. And, as his nurse reminded me yesterday, "you are his patient and he does not want you suffering at all."
The pump really isn't that big of deal, I'm just whining about the showers and sleep oh and the bruises, but those are SMALL sacrifices for a BIG MIRACLE! I would do it all a again if I was given the choice to get a healthy Rozlynn here safe and sound.
Most importantly, I trust my Savior! I know He is with me and His will, not mine shall be done.
"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Romans 8:18
Hope you all have a blessed day! Stacy =)
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment