Today I am asking if you read this post to please pray for a dear family in Martin's Mill who lost their husband/father/grandfather early this morning. This family has been such a blessing to many many people over many many years and I asking for prayers in their time of need. They have done countless things for me and my family personally. I pray they will be comforted and blessed in their time of need in the same way they have provided comfort and blessings for others.
Also, please pray for my hometown, Quitman, as they face a horrible tragedy. Losing a 15 year old girl and some still injured from an accident taking place yesterday afternoon. Please also remember the teachers and teacher driving the vehicle. Being a teacher I can't even begin to comprehend the emotions they are feeling. Pray for the families of those involved. Pray for the students. Please pray for the entire community.
"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express." Romans 8:26
I am thankful for the Spirit to intercede in times like these when we are unsure of words or the exact needs of those we love.
Thank you for taking a moment to pray, to ask the Spirit to intercede for you on behalf of this amazing family in Martin' s Mill and the community of Quitman.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi! Stacy, so sorry to hear this sad news, saw the accident on news yesterday, I am praying for these requests as we speak, and will continue to do so throughout the day! To God Be The Glory for Great things He has done, and Praise ~for His "AMAZING GRACE"!
ReplyDeletegod for His "AMAZING GRACE!".