Thursday, February 10, 2011

STRESS



I have been really stressed out the past week and today seems to be more overwhelming that I want to let it be. I love Josh Wilson's music, his song "Before the Morning" has got me through many many rough days. This song, "Savior, Please" is one that really touches me when I am heavy with the weight of anxiety.

Please say a little prayer for me, my family. I'm not going to going into the details but I am trying really hard, "to be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make [my] requests known to [my] Father." (Philippians 4:6) I'm trying hard to believe that once I do that, "the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard [my] heart and mind in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:7)

I am thankful for a Savior that will keep saving me when I am so unworthy. I am thankful that I have scripture to help me remember what matters and that God doesn't leave, even when times are hard.

I'm feeling better already. It's amazing what a little prayer, God's word, your family, and some music can do to your lift your spirits. Not to mention letting it all out instead of trying to keep it in and handle it myself.

Count your blessings today and thank your Savior for continuing to save you!

2 comments:

  1. praying for you friend! I love Josh Wilson, his song "I Refuse" is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stacy, ok girl, you're about the 3rd person today that I have encountered that Satan is wrecking havoc, I am taking you 3 and I am really praying over! I will speak the name of Jesus over you all, because Satan has to Flee, at the Name of Jesus! Am praying also for a much better day tomorrow, for all of you! To God be the Glory for Great Things He has done!

    ReplyDelete