Tuesday, October 6, 2009

IC =)

I don't think I ever posted the results from my doctor's visit last week. It is my IC acting up, my bladder was "very inflamed and extremely tender" last Tuesday. I can't take the medicine that helps rebuild the lining and relieve some of the pain because I want to become pregnant. Pretty much the doctor tells me, I will hurt until I take the medicine and get rid of my "female organs." He understands and supports my desire for another baby so we are doing what we can to keep me feeling as healthy as I can be until that happens. Basically, I can't eat anything! Or anything that I love - following the IC diet can be difficult, but it does seem to help. I also have to drink half my body weight in water each day to help flush out the toxins in my bladder. That is a lot of water - even if I have lost 24 pounds. I thought about sharing a picture of what an IC bladder looks like, but I'll spare you that one. Anyway, I was so thankful it was just the IC, I can handle a little pain and I'm praising my God that it wasn't the endometriosis.

I thank you for praying for me, please continue to ask God to give me a baby, or change my desire to match His will. He is faithful, and He answers prayer - we have been reminded of that through precious Madelyn.


I leave you with some pictures of my favorite little boy. He is the reason I can go through anything that comes my way. He keeps me smiling, he keeps me laughing, he keeps me praying, and he keeps me loving. That one goofy smile - the fake cheese he always does is just precious - it is a sign of the REAL love my Father has for me. My wonderful husband keeps me going too - I don' t want to overlook how important he is to me. He loves me unconditionally another sign of my Father's love for me. Man, I'm sappy today!

Hope you all have a fabulous week, and enjoy your families. Don't forget me in your prayers, and please praise God for bringing Madelyn home today. What an amazing testimony she has been!
One more note, then I promise to quit - say a prayer for my sister Katie - her blood pressure has been too low today and she almost passed out in atheltics.

1 comment: