Reese had another week of perfect conduct! After we did our homework it was time to head home for something really fun, but first we had to stop at the store and get an Icee - nothing like an Icee on a cold day!
Then Reese wanted to make a special dessert for Daddy tonight. The kind with his name on it and chocolate and peanut butter, "those are very tasty." Reese said it was really simple - it had four steps and ingredients. We did break this up into 8 steps, but he read on the box that is was only 4 steps. Hope you enjoy.
We had so much fun. I love cooking with Reese and he loves to help. He can do so much by himself. I can't wait for him to take over dinner making. =)

stacy...I have been mucho blessed this morning...I woke up in my own bed with my wife...my wonderful grandson woke up and I enjoyed his smiling face and great hugs as we lay in bed...I think I get to stay at home much of the weekend, (may have to go to the hospital in case of emergencies only, am "on call")...we've been playing pirates and playing with the trains...and you have given me the joy of our Lord as I've read from your blog...I thank you for your love and your amazing spirit of resting in the peace of our Savior...Our, (Diane and me, Lonny, Papa) prayers through the past 29 years, for Chris, have been greatly honored and answered far above any that we have ever imagined or dreamed through you becoming our daughter-in-law...We love you and thank you for your faith and appreciate all the many ways you include us in your life and in the these "growing up experiences" with this wonderful young man, Reese Austin!!!! Our lives are filled beyond all measures...Have a great weekend and thanks again for the time you've let Reese stay with us...he is so much fun!!! In Christ...Papa
ReplyDelete