"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3
One my friends, Jenna, gave me this verse to help me through the "hardships" of life. You can ready my "hardships" post below. Thank you Jenna - this verse has been in mind and on my heart since the day you gave it to me.
I want "perfect peace," but as I look at my world, my life, my future, it is hard to imagine that I can have "perfect peace." I know God promises me a future full of hope and blessing, but it doesn't just happen automatically. There are things I must do, one of them is to pray (Jeremiah 29:11-13). Another is to obey God.
Everytime I pray and obey, I am investing in my future. Although I live in a world that can change in an instant, a world that is uncertain. God is unchanging.
Although I may not know the specific details of my future, I can trust the God knows. He will get me safely where I need to go. In fact, the way to get to the future God has for me is to walk closey with Him today.
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Oct 26-Nov 1)
18 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment