What a fun weekend! We spent the weekend celebrating with Danny and Kelly. We got to spend time with our family and closest friends - make some new friends of CT - what a blessed time. Mom, Katie, and I gave a brunch to the bridesmaids at Heather's house it was really special. I was thankful to Heather for not only letting us use her house for the brunch, but letting Chris, Reese and I stay the weekend with her. From the moment we left on Friday afternoon to leaving this morning we had constant smiles on our faces. Well, I will have to say the last 30 minutes of the reception I was tired I might not have had a smile on face, but I was smiling on the inside. Here a few pictures and videos of the fun we had.
Rehearsal Dinner
Reese and Nathan at the Wedding Ceremony - they were poses for the camera!
I had so much fun with Heather this weekend. It was so good to spend time with her!
Had to put of a picture of me with my favorite little man!
Reese dancing with Holli - he was the star of the dance floor and the center of attention a lot!
I didn't get a picture of my family =( that really made me sad, I wanted one of us all dressed up. It was a great weekend, so nice to get away and a much needed stress reliever.
No comments:
Post a Comment