Sunday, July 3, 2011

yum...

Okay so I am addicted to these little pineapple cupcakes! They are super easy and only 72 calories per cupcake - icing included...but that probably doesn't do much good when you eat six in one day :/ YIKES! I love pineapple and love things that are not too sweet, so this is the PERFECT summer dessert for me. I am going to put coconut in next time, I just didn't have any on hand today.

Preheat oven to 350

Mix these three ingredients together(no hand mixer needed):

yellow cake mix, crushed pineapple (do not drain), and  rum extract
scoop into mini cupcake pan (I use a cookie scoop perfect size) and bake for around 13 minutes - depending on your oven
While cooling mix these three ingredients together (let the cold ones sit out for a bit so they are easier to fold together, again hand mixer is not needed on these...they are that easy!) for the icing:

1/2 of each: Free Cool Whip, crushed pineapple drained, and nuefatchel cream cheese


Finished product...just heavenly if you like pineapple you will love them!

OMG they are so good!


2 comments:

  1. they are good! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :) HD Wallpapers

    ReplyDelete