If you feel stuck, bring your whole self to Christ, not just the problem, but you. Ask God to change your heart. Commit yourself to pray to that end. and get done with TAKS! :o) love ya, Mom
Hi! Stacy, so good to hear from you! Even tho you seem to be a little "low" feeling. Trust me you are not the only one!! I have been struggling all week! but I know that it is just the devil!!! He comes to seek, kill, and destroy, but the battle is ours to win!! only because of Jesus. We have already won anyway.Is'nt that Glorious! but that "human stuff" can really pull us down! Take Heart it will be better soon! This little saying is some food for thought... LIFE IS HARD; PRAY LONG!! Blessings for a better tomorrow:). KM
God's love for me shown through these two beautiful children. I love my life, my husband, and my family. Thank you, Lord. for what you have given me.
Chris and I
I am so blessed to be married to my best friend. Chris is a wonderful husband and father who always reminds me not to worry, God is in control. I am so in love with him!
If you feel stuck, bring your whole self to Christ, not just the problem, but you. Ask God to change your heart. Commit yourself to pray to that end.
ReplyDeleteand get done with TAKS! :o) love ya, Mom
Hi! Stacy, so good to hear from you! Even tho you seem to be a little "low" feeling. Trust me you are not the only one!! I have been struggling all week! but I know that it is just the devil!!! He comes to seek, kill, and destroy, but the battle is ours to win!! only because of Jesus. We have already won anyway.Is'nt that Glorious! but that "human stuff" can really pull us down! Take Heart it will be better soon! This little saying is some food for thought... LIFE IS HARD; PRAY LONG!! Blessings for a better tomorrow:). KM
ReplyDelete