Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Proud Momma

Have I mentioned how proud I am of Reese? =) I'm pretty sure I have, but I just wanted to brag a little once again on how proud he makes me.

He just got the Principal's Pride Award for February. He even gets a sign to put in the yard. I had no idea he has gotten this award until last night and he told me that he took his picture today and got a pencil and certificate "it's all in my backpack, Mom." So proud of how hard Reese works at all he does, he takes his time on his work...that Math is a killer...and has to lose some play time at recess here and there but he finishes and does it correctly. I just hope that stays with him forever, the teacher in me loves that he is not afraid to take his time and do it correctly.

Reese, I love you so very much. You make me so proud to be your Mom everyday; not just because of how good you are in school, but because of your heart and desire to give everything your very best. You are such an awesome boy. Keep striving to do your best in everything and you will do great things. I'm so blessed God shared you with me!! Always remember He loves you more than me and is much prouder than me for the effort and heart you give to all that you do. I love you to infinite Reese Austin!!!

1 comment: