I am so happy for my brother-in-law, Clay, and his bride-to-be, Lauren. They are getting married on March 12, 2011. We are so excited to add Lauren to our family, she is a woman of God and I know she will live out Proverbs 31:10-12.
"Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life."
I thank God for the marriage of these two incredible people. It is so evident they were meant to be and it has been amazing to see God at work in their pasts and now in their future together as one.
"This is my beloved and this is my friend" Song of Solomon 5:16
I love weddings and have been so excited by many people in my life getting engaged. Taylor and Jay and Christa and Brandon will both be getting married this summer =)
I would love to hear from all of you - what advise can you give to newly-weds or to people who have been married for almost ten years (like Chris and I)? What keeps your marriage alive?



No comments:
Post a Comment