Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good News

I have been without the pump for 48 hours now! AND I have only vomited 2 times!!!

I can't do as much as I could with the pump on, but I'm hoping this is a good sign and hopefully I will not have to sport the pump at the wedding in March =)

Thanks for your prayers and please continue to pray for us. Not allowed to work until post baby but hopefully things are getting better.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Stacy, this is great news, I am saying a prayer for you this moment! I have been painting today and just took a break, so I am going to pray over you Now! Thanks for coming by! Your comments encourage me! Blessings for a calm "tummy":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy!
    I am praying the Lord would continue to strengthen you today, and that you would sense His peace and His presence every minute...
    Hang in there, sweet sister!
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking in to see if you're feeling any better. Praying your week will be healthy and blessed!
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete