WOLVERINE
CUTE CLOWN AND AUNT STACY
Last weekend we had 2 Fall Carnivals to attend. Friday we had one at Yantis, I did not get to go but the rest of my family did and Katie took lots of pictures for me. Then on Saturday we had one at Martin's Mill. I had planned on trying to go, after getting off the couch and putting on my clothes and fixing me hair (I think my hair had forgotten what it felt like to be fixed, it had been that long) I got really sick. I called for a demand dose of Zofran in my pump and hoped that in 30 minutes I would be feeling better. I armed myself with sprite and crackers since I have to sip and eat every twenty minutes and we headed to The Mill. I made it through the costume contest without feeling too bad, but I was just sitting on the floor in the gym and had enough sweet little kids to keep my mind off of the sickness. Then we headed out to the games, I did good for about the first 5 games, but once we headed in to check out all of the "baskets" to be auctioned and let everyone else eat some dinner I was pretty much done for the night. I managed to watch the boys play a few more games but was very thankful to get back to Katie's house. Katie let us stay the night which helped as well. Here are some pictures of the weekend, I am so lucky to have such a great support system and such cute little boys to make me feel so much better!
Here are some pictures from night one at Yantis =)
Reese and Nathan on their favorite thing at the Yantis Fall Festival =)
Thanks for taking us, we had so much fun!
I love my Mom's face in the picture, you can tell that she lives for her family, she loves all of us so much! Man, we are lucky to have her and each other!
Fishing Game
Create-a-Ghost, Reese thought this was pretty awesome
Nathan figured out how to win this game!
Fall Festival Night 2 at Martin's Mill
Costume Contest...he was one of 4 who tied for 1st place, meaning he got tickets to play games! Nathan tied for first too, but I wasn't over there to take a picture.
Reese sliding down, first game of the night.
Nathan sliding, it was his favorite! I think you can tell by his face, looks like Katie enjoyed it too!
Got to see Mrs. A at the GT sucker pull booth =) starting the night off with candy!
Reese playing "plinko" he kept winning big prizes and only ended up with a few pieces of candy.
Throwing the dice...his best bud Ty G. got to go around with us for a little bit, he is the super cook Army man, he had a gun and everything!
Nathan picking a duck from the pond.
Reese taking Nathan around, he is so sweet to him, and Nathan loves it too, he would only let Reese tell him which way to go!
Spinning the wheel, this booth had the Ranger game playing...Chris wanted to stay for a while.
Nathan spinning the wheel.
One crazy Wolverine...he was sweating and rubbing off his paint =) He loves this picture!
Hoop the Mustang - Reese was pretty good at this one - Nathan was taking notes for his turn.
Thank you PawPaw and Gammy for taking me around this weekend! I love you - Reese
I'm not sure who was more worn out by the end of the night...the boys or the grandparents...I love this picture though...we tried to get Nathan in the picture, but he was really tired and wanted to play ball with the cute girls =)






















Hi! Stacy, just wishing you and your Family a Merry christmas and Blessings for the New year!
ReplyDelete