Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkins

Last weekend Uncle and Lauren came to see us! On Saturday we carved pumpkins...it was our first time and we had a lot of fun.

This pictures is staged...Reese would NOT stick his hand inside the pumpkin to get the "guts" out. He made Momma do it, but he was willing to pose with them as though he had done the work. He did sit beside me and cheer me on as I cleaned it out.
Reese and I carving "his" pumpkin. Excuse my looks I had been so sick all week long...my family didn't care though we just had a good time together.

Lauren carving her pumpkin. Poor Lauren, the boys are always trying to find something to pick on her about. She's so much fun!

Reese working hard on his bat...you can see Uncle Clay sitting and staring at his pumpkin...he was the last to finish, but he did free hand his design!

Uncle Clay carving out his pumpkin - he had to start over a few times, but it ended up looking good.

Reese and his bat - he was so proud!

Lauren's cat
The cat and bat waiting for Uncle Clay to finish!
Uncle Clay's bat in the moon.

All three together - I think we did a pretty good job for our first time carving pumpkins. We had such a great day with Uncle Clay and Lauren, we love them so much! Then on Sunday we got to see Gigi, Nathan, and Uncle Matthew as well as visit with two great families in Martin's Mill, it was a great weekend! I needed it after the week that I had.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stacy, this really looked fun! and Reese's pumkin was really cute! Good Job! Reese! Happy to visit you again and glad you're feeling better! Hope you continue to feel better and have a great wk-end! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete