http://thelorickfamily.blogspot.com/
Check out this blog of one of my friends, Jenna Lorick. Read her story and buy her CD, it's great and will bless you in many ways. What her family is doing is truly God inspired and amazing, you don't want to miss this.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi! Stacy ~is this not amazing! I just love this family, and they are truly a God Send to our church. And this CD Jenna did was awesome. I am planning a give-a-way of her CD on my blog sometimes before Christmas! Watch for it. Have a Great Thursday, and hope this finds you feeling good! Love and Blessings!
ReplyDeleteYes, the CD is awesome I have already listened to it like a million times just praying for what they are doing! That's great that you are doing a give away =) I hope you have a great Thursday as well, hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing the CD on your blog Stacy! You are a blessing! I am excited to hear that all is well with baby! I know it is most likely stressful to not be able to go back to work...but I am praying that God will use this time to refresh your heart and spirit! Hope ya'll have a great Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDelete