Reese seemed to have a great day in Kindergarten, he was passed out before we even left Yantis city limits to come home this afternoon! They said he fell asleep in centers too this afternoon, he will have to get used to this no nap routine. He said his teacher was nice, he loves math, already knew the color read, how to spell red, and everything that was red, they didn't do any science but he thinks they might next Monday, he loved music class, he played the drums and tambourine, they have a sandbox for recess but it got all in his socks, and he read 2 stories. =) I just love those 30 minutes after I pick him up where we get to sit and talk about his day. I love hearing his version of the events and what was important. He is still passed out, I think he might be out until morning...he looked so pooped!!
Here are some pictures of him this morning!
Dad and Reese in Mom's room before going down to Reese's school.
He was so excited!
Putting up his backpack and lunchbox
His seat, Mrs. Huie had it all ready for him.
Working on his first assignment - draw a picture of what he thought he looked like today.
You can't really see it, but he has 2 big humps on each arm...they are his muscles because he is strong. I love how he drew blue eyes and blond hair - too cute!
Letting me know it was okay to leave...he was doing good.
Thanks so much for any prayers lifted up for him today, he did good. After the melt down last week I was really worried. He is going to have a great year. He will have lots of friends by the end of the week I'm sure!

No comments:
Post a Comment