Saturday, August 28, 2010

Creative Child

Today we have planned to go to Gammy's house and play on the big water slide with Nathan and Gigi. We we got up this morning Reese wanted to make a Blue's Clues book for Nathan, he worked for 1 and 1/2 hours. He did everything without help! I just wrote the words. He did tell me what to write and I did not help at all!

Here is the finished product. He is so proud and can't wait to give it to Nathan.


This one cracked me up because he said it had the other books you could buy.
That made my morning, hopefully it will bring a smile to your face. Reese is so kind and loves to do things for other people. I have been so blessed that God shared him with me! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What a great job Reese did. Gammy loved it. I'm sure Nathan will love Gigi reading it to him at bedtime. Reese is such a loving child. What a blessing to our family. Gammy

    ReplyDelete