Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Bump

Thought I would share some pictures of Reese's bump and what it looks like now, for his first school picture today and student ID for the remainder of the year.

Night it happened, in the ER - we were only there until 11:00 - you can tell I was tired...Reese looked like that before 11:00, but he was tired too. Although he thought the cat scan was really cool and had tracks like a train. What a boy!


The night before his first school pictures....and the photo that will be used for his Student ID this year. I also love the "tough guy" face he is making. He thinks the bump is so cool ...



"Hey Mom, you want to take a picture with my bump?" Still night before pictures...I told you he thought it was cool, he thought I would want he picture with it too.





School is going really great for Reese. He has had an "A" in conduct each week so far. He has homework every night and has done really good, well today he did tell me, "This homework is hard." He has only cried 3 of the 20 mornings we have been to school so far. He is learning lots of great things and his imagination is even bigger than before. He loves his teacher and has made lots of new friends. I was really worried with Pre-K being all day everyday, but Reese has proven to meet and exceed the challenge...I'm just so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. what a bump! Boys are so tough! Chattanooga was an awesome city to visit...ya'll are blessed that you get to go there every year...how fun!

    ReplyDelete