The Hightower Boys
Reese at the Ranger game - it was way too hot for pictures! Uncle Kyle let Reese wear his glasses, he was super cool with them on.
When we got home Reese got to try on his batman costume so Papa could see. I felt safer knowing batman was in the house!




Finally, Reese and Momma having fun. These words made my evening, "Momma you're the best, you are very pretty, and I love you." I hope the pretty part comes from my spirit and love for the Lord. He is just the best! If you know Reese you will understand his pointing fingers and "cheese" faces. He has to be doing something crazy at all times!
One last request - I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow - my endometriosis, IC, or PCOS, is acting up again, I am going to find out which one it is. I'm praying for IC or PCOS - I still want a baby. We shall see, either way I know God is in control, and I am at peace with that fact.






I will be praying for you. The last pictures are so precious and Reese sure is cute!
ReplyDelete