Summer is coming to an end and it seems it only just started. I am looking forward to a new schedule and a fresh start with semi-new kids...at least kids I didn't have last year.
I am getting really nervous about Reese starting Pre-K - he just doesn't seem to be old enough, I am so sad to be loosing my baby. As you all know I want another so bad but my body just doesn't work with me, it seems every time I go to the doctor we add another disease to the list of things already wrong with me - please keep praying for God to give me a baby, or if I am only to have one outstanding child that my desire for another will go away and my desire will begin to match His Will for me and my family. I do trust my Father and know His Will is perfect, but I need strength and more faith, so pray for that too.
I attended a great conference last week called AVID - Advancement Via Individualized Determination - it was awesome! I learned so many great things for my classroom and I am so excited to try them out. I became very passionate about the program and feel led, along with other team members, to develop the program for the small school (it is only used in big schools, this will be the first year a small school starts AVID) and I am hoping to see myself with AVID in the future.
I know God has great plans for my family I just have to keep trusting and believing that if I follow His Path and His Will I will see what is ahead of us.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Stacy...my heart breaks for you. I know how overwhelming the desire for a baby can be. At times it just won't leave you alone...even when you want to think about something else. I am praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenna! You nailed it - it doesn't leave you alone - it is so consuming. Thank you so much for your prayers!!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you! Keep trusting in His will.
ReplyDelete