Monday, August 24, 2009

Reese First Day of Pre-K

Well, Reese had the best day, or to quote him "It was good, I had fun, we had circle time, I made you a present, we went to the playground and the gym and I made a lot of friends, but we can't watch tv at nap time" (woops Mom, good job getting him used to watching tv before falling asleep) I even made it through the whole day without crying...I was so nervous about sending him, but it was a great day!

I also thought I would share this story with you:

Another teacher at the school stopped me on the way to lunch and said she was in Pre-K helping out. They were playing a game and rolling a ball to each other, when you caught the ball you had to say your name, something about you, and roll the ball to a friend. Reese caught the ball and said "My name's Reese and I have a dog named Sugar" he then rolled the ball to a friend, when the caught it he said the following, "I win, I caught the ball, said I was Reese and had a dog named Sugar and rolled the ball." What makes this so funny is that we don't have a dog!! Katie does have a dog named Sugar and that is who he was talking aout. I also find it funny that he is so much like his dad, he had to "win" the game that involved a ball.

Here are some pictures of the first day =) Enjoy - well for some reason this isn't letting me post pictures. I 'll get them up ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment