Saturday, February 21, 2009
And a child shall lead them...
I hate driving in places I do not know with tons of traffic and roads going every which way. I was coming back from a game in the Ft. Worth area tonight and following the words of my husband, left before the bus. Of course, I took a wrong split/exit...something. I immediately started praying and God took care of me...found a sign to 30 E and I was saved. I was a little panicked for a moment, it was just me and Reese at 9:15 pm. I was so stressed and God just comforted and calmed me instantly, the second I asked for Him to be with me. Reese even joined in the prayers, he knew something was wrong with me, so I told him we would talk to Jesus....just melted my heart to hear him talk to Jesus and tell Mommy it was going to be okay. =) WOW....children are so precious, they just have it all figured out sometimes. Anyway, I am home now and ready to go to bed...just wanted to document the sweet moment with Reese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Precious! Gammy
ReplyDeleteThat melted my heart, too.
ReplyDelete