Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life Lessons

So today I was teaching...my sophomores...and we were talking about life experiences. We were working on writing about life experiences for TAKS and how you have to include a lesson you have learned from the experience. I told them it would be something that you would want to tell your children one day....so they would learn the lesson without having to do it the hard way. Anyway, this got me to thinking....how often do I go through a life experience and not sit back and figure out what I have learned so I don't have to go through the hard stuff again. Do you think God continues to teach us the same lessons in life until we get it? Should we share those lessons...all of them...with our children when the time comes? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do think we should share our lessons, as I agree, God does keep teaching us until we get! I'm thankful He has so much patience with me! Mom

    ReplyDelete