Friday, February 13, 2009

Faithfulness

Isn't it funny how God can speak to you in the most unpredictable times...like on a bus full of cheerleaders and basketball players. The Father is so faithful to meet you whenever you ask. As I was riding the bus home tonight holding my precious son, I was thinking about how badly I desire another baby. I began to speak with my Father and tell Him I trusted that He would give me one in His time, or remove my desire from my heart. Then it hit me...I am so blessed 1. to have such a precious little boy and the most wonderful husband...I love him more every day 2. I am surrounded every single day by children that I love, and some love me back. 3. I love my job...100%...I can't imagine not teaching. 4. I love my church...and I am surrounded by practically an entire community who would do anything for my family that was needed. I really couldn't think of one bad thing in my life...one thing I would change. God is so good, and so faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment