Friday, June 17, 2011

Something Heavenly #2

Almost exactly a year ago I posted this blog entry:
http://hightower-family.blogspot.com/2010/06/something-heavenly.html

After reading this post and listening to this song, Something Heavenly by Sanctus Real, I am once again in tears.

I knew God had "something heavenly" instore for us as we made the BIGGEST leap of faith we have ever taken when we left our home...April 21, 2011 at 12:45 PM we met "something heavenly", Rozlynn FAITH Hightower, and I am so thankful for our move and the HARDEST year of my life.



As I re-read my thoughts and feelings about Martin's Mill, I am once again overwhelmed by them. It is so hard to believe how many changes have taken place in the top ten things I love about that place, but yet how much they took care of me my family during a very rough 9 months. How many form schools, churches, and communities would provide for a family they way that Martin's Mill ISD, Martin's Mill Baptist Church, and Martin's Mill, Tx did for us. I had been out of work for one month and the staff of MMISD had a fundraiser for me and provided my family with and overwhelming amount of money, the Women's Ministry of Martin's Mill had a food drive and provided my family with many groceries to last us many months, and community members gave us a little something to help us through.

The most important thing was the prayer that continued to intercede for us. At Martin's Mill's graduation this year, I met a grandmother of former students and the mom of a former co-worker, she came up to meet and wanted to meet Rozlynn, her words still bring me to tear because I BELIEVE WITH EVER OUNCE OF ME THEY ARE TRUE, "I just had to meet this baby, we all prayed her here, this town and the people we know, we prayerd this angel to you." Yes you did, and I we are forever grateful. We cannot wait until we can repay to someone the compassion and "carrying of eachother's burdens" that was given to us...in the name of Christ. So, once again thank you Martin's Mill for being a Christ centered place, keep showing Christ's love - this is why you are so successful you are representing the right thing - a Powerful God!

Just wanted to share my heart. I will be back to the blogging world. Life has been crazy with a newborn and it took me about a month to recover from being so sick, I still have a few bad days but I am enjoying life and can't wait to share my new blessings with you all!

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for us and for Rozlynn. We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. HI! Stacy.. so happy to hear from you! I trust all is well, and God is so good! Can't wait to hear the next from you! Have a great wk-end:)

    ReplyDelete