Saturday, April 2, 2011

Reese Turned Six

I cannot believe that Reese is six years old! He had a birhtday party at Chuck E Cheese which he LOVED!! However, for me it was so crazy - there were 5 parties happening at the same time and lots of little kids whose parents just decided to let them run wild without supervision. I think all the kids had a blast!! I will say it was a very easy party because the hostess did EVERYTHING for us: set the table, decorated, served, cleaned, and help load up the goods.

I couldn't get many pictures because my camera was out of memory...of course! It is my fault for still having Christmas pictures on it...anyway you can also check out Katie's blog for some great shots of the party!

http://theskinner-family.blogspot.com/2011/03/reese-is-6.html






On his actual Birthday he woke up to a "huge dinosaur" in the living room. I was in the bathroom and I heard, "now that's big" it was so cute! Gammy came and had lunch with him at school and brought Army cupcakes and juice for his class to celebrate at recess. I had a doctor's appointment so couldn't make it. Then after school we took him to Sonic for dinner and went to Alba to watch Maddie play Little Dribblers. We got home about 10:30 and had a little cake. Yes, that is really late for a child to load up on sugar, but it was his birthday! We had so much fun as a family that day, Reese we love you so much more!!






It was a great birthday and birthday weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stacy, Happy Birthday to Reese, pics are so cute, and as well He is so cute! And I was also told that you have a BD! Happy Birthday! and you are too cute as well!! Have a Fun Day!:)

    ReplyDelete