Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Almost Done

Rozlynn's room is almost done, we just lack a shelf and the changing pad =) Here are some pictures of the almost complete room. Hopefully I can get a picture of everything before next week.

When we were painting the letters in Rozlynn's name this is what Reese made for her!

He wanted to hang it with butterflies <3

Changing Table - pad is coming!

close up of the chest

mirror - Mom painted this like 5 times before it was like she wanted, then we added the words!

Texas Hoodie and extra headbands =)

We can't wait for you, Rozlynn Faith, to get here so we can start using this room! You are one loved little girl, we can't wait to meet you and see the special things that God  has planned for you!! Love you so much, Mom, Dad, and Reese aka Bubba

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait...mom has the baby mattress and I will bring the changing pad ASAP! Can't wait to meet little Rozlynn Faith!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stacy, love these colors! and the art work from Reece is Priceless! I just cannot wait to see this precious baby! I feel that I love her so! myself! LOL!:) Have a Glory_ Filled Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stacy, just checking on you! Hope all is well! Happy:) Day!

    ReplyDelete