I just had to share this picture because you can see the pure joy that Reese has in his eyes. He has prayed for this baby and still prays for this baby and is at times more excited than Momma about this baby!
About a month ago on the way home from school Reese asked me why God took his brother or sister...man what a rough question. After discussion on how God is in charge of our lives and everything that happens he told me that he just wanted to be able to kiss a baby brother or sister in the morning before he went to school. He then said he would just keep asking Jesus for one and that maybe he could have one in heaven and one with him. I knew at the time that I was pregnant and wanted to tell him so bad, but it was best to wait.
The night we told him, his eyes just sparkled, he covered his face and was just so happy. It was a moment that I will never forget!
Anyway all that to say that I love how happy Reese looks in this picture and I love listening to him pray for this baby and thank God for giving him/her to us. He is going to be a great big brother!
We went to the doctor today and heard the heart beat and saw the baby, everything is going smoothly. I have been really sick but I'm thankful for being sick because it just reassures me that everything is okay. Thanks for your continued prayers.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Just Thanking and Praising God with you! God said that This Baby is "Fearfully and Wonderfully made"! And Reese does have that Joy filled smile:), that is so precious! May the God of Peace Rule in Your heart Today!
ReplyDelete