The last doctor's appointment made our hearts soar, because the Hightower family will officially be four!
Yes, I am 9+ weeks pregnant! We are so excited to share the news with you all. The doctor is still cautious and has me completely off my feet when I get home from work, but he did give us the 95% chance at our last sonogram. We praise God for his blessings, and will continue to praise him no matter what happens. We trust His will and believe that "all things work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose."
We ask for continued pray for us and for this pregnancy.
"....cause the pain that you've be feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming..." I love Before the Morning by Josh Wilson and it is now more dear to my heart than ever before.
I know there are so many friends out there who will be happy for this news but sadden at the same time. I understand the pain in the hearts of those who are trying desperately for a baby. In my sister's Sunday School class this morning why talked about, why does God do what he does. I want to share these thoughts with all of you and hope to bring comfort to the hearts that are hurting.
God controls nature so that all men may know His work. Job 37: 6-7
God turns sadness to joy so that we will sing His praises and not be silent. Psalm 30:11-12
God allows suffering so that we may learn His laws. Psalm 119:71
God works so that we will revere Him. Ecclesiastes 3:14
Jesus healed a blind man so that the worked of God might be displayed in his life. John 9:3
God allowed Paul to suffer so that Christ's power will rest on us, our strength is made perfect in his weakness. 2 Corintihians 12:7-9
We cannot answer why God heals some, allows some to suffer, gives some children, and takes away from others, but what we do know is that God is in control so that all mean will see His power, His glory, His strength...life is forever will be about His glory!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Stacy! I am praying for you guys and your sweet little one!
ReplyDeleteyay! someone was listening to me babble!
ReplyDeletelol- love you!
Hi! Stacy! I Love this news! Thank you Lord! so happy:)what a gift! (He) or (she) is Fearfully and Wonderfully made! I can't wait to follow this with you! I will be praying for you and your family. Fall Blessings:) to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys! Congrats!
ReplyDelete