Wednesday, June 23, 2010

love must be sincere

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evel; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourself. Never be lacking in zeal but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in afflication, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Bless those who persecut you; bless and do not curse." Romans 12: 9-14

Don't you just love it when God slaps you in the face. After studying Galatians 1 in Wednesday night bible study I was slapped once across the face, then I came home and was slapped again.

Lord help me to love sincerely.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stacy, just catching up on "blogs", and I read about Your new adventure that is taking place in your world! I know this will be hard to adjust to, but it sounds like God is in control of the new journey! Just think; He is taking you and your family to new heights! Praying that you all will do well, and that all the adjustments will go smoothly! I loved this little posts on "Love"!I just Love those little reminders that we all need! Thats just those "little messages" that He sends to someone to remind us all! Keep us posted on the changes that are taking place!for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! God has great things planned. Mom

    ReplyDelete