Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Easy cookies I have ever made...

Reese and I wanted cookies tonight, but I did not have any eggs. This recipe is so easy and really pretty good. Yes they do not have eggs! So easy!

1 box of yellow cake mix (or anything you love)
1/2 c. of oil
1 1/2 tsp of baking soda
1 1/2 tsp of vinegar

Splash or two of milk (depending on how you like your cookies)

Preheat oven to 350. Mix everything together in a bowl. The softer the dough the chewier your cookies will be. Use the milk to soften the dough as you like. Our dough was too wet to roll but perfect for a cookie scoop. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.

Licking the dough just to make sure
it was good!
I approve Mom...now what to do
while we wait for them to coem
out of the oven?
Take a picture with me, Mom
Now take a picture of me being silly!
I think they are ready now...
They taste delicious!
We should do this again!

9 comments:

  1. maybe you should bring some over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring some to school tomorrow just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Reese! with the help of mom, will let you know how mine turn out! Looks good!
    Nana's Nugetts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looka good! I'll have to try them. Reese will have to come show me how! Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds yummy and easy! I'll have to try it with chocolate cake mix! Looks like he was feeling much better! Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane made them last night with chocolate cake mix and I must say there were very good!! I loved them!! Clay said they needed chocolate chips or something else, lol. We love chocolate what can we say! Love you guys! ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am making them tonight with triple chocolate cake mix and peanut butter chips. I'll let you know how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete