I'm need in some words of wisdom for all you great moms, aunts, and women. Reese has developed a temper that seems to have a very short fuse. Have any of you been through this with your little ones or have any suggestions on things that can help?
He is usually so kind hearted but I have caught him yelling at his friends, it makes me so sad to see him get so angry. I'm hoping he is just really tired and worn out, we only have 7 more days of school left.
Anyway would love to hear from you.
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Oct 26-Nov 1)
18 hours ago

Kaden has gone through a little of that in the past. Although his seems to be out frustration. So we decided to work on a verse together since it seems he picked this little habit up from me :(! When we notice eachother getting angry or frustrated we say this verse to eachother: "In your anger do not sin" Psalm 4:4. And we have spent a lot of time talking about the fact that the way we react and talk to others should be kind even when we are angry or frustrated that things aren't going our way! Hope that helps a little! I am sure he will grow out of it...maybe he is just experimenting with how to handle his emotions!
ReplyDelete