Monday, December 21, 2009

A Season to be Thankful...

Wow - it has been a long time since I have posted anything. We have been so busy with basketball, UIL, cheer, church Christmas, school, little dribblers, and trying to have family time. Here are some pictures of some of the many activities we have paritcipated in some far this December.


Reese playing the piano with Papa - I'm glad Nana and Papa are around because when I try to do music...it is not good! At least my Savior doesn't care that I'm not musically talented.


Reese helping me get our tree up.


Hanging the ornaments...Reese really enjoyed decorating the house this year.


Almost finished!


Reese went to his room and made lots of decorations that I later found glued on bathroom door, his closet door, and the table in his room. LOL - one of those times that I said sure and didn't really understand what he was aking to do.

Reese played photographer again while we were making decorations. He is with me now and wanted me to put this picture on here.


Ugly Christmas Sweater party at Heather's house. We had so much fun just hanging out with our friends. Beau won for the "best" ugly Christmas sweater.


They guys and their sweaters. Matt's tie even played music!


Chris and I with our sweaters...thanks Heather!

Reese and Nana at our Christmas with the Hightower's - he couldn't wait for Nana to open her present from him. Can you guess why?

Reese helping Uncle Clay open his present from us. We were so thankful to get to spend some time with Uncle Clay, Reese just fell in love with him. Uncle Clay has such a big heart!

Uncle Kyle sent a present since he is in England...thank you. Reese named our extra bedroom, "Uncle Kyle's Room," he loves playing with him so much. The funny thing is,Uncle Kyle has only slept there one time, but Reese want is to be "ready for when he comes back home."

Reese being Papa's helper...one of his favorite things to do.

Ready for his program at school... he was "handsome and cool" - he was too cute!

Reese and Ty G. waiting to sing - "I'm gettin' nuttin for Christmas"
Reese and his "cousin brother Nathan" after the show. You know how heart breaking it is when your child ask you why he can't have a brother or sister because all of his friends have one? It is terrible - I did my best to explain that we have what God has planned for us, we are thankful for that. What was even more humble and heart warming was Reese's response..."I know because we have Nathan that we love...he is my cousin brother." Reese still prayers for a brother or sisiter, but he also give thanks for Nathan. I'm so lucky to have him so close and a sister who lets him be apart of our everyday lives.

Gammy had Nathan and Reese over to decorate gingerbread houses. How cute is this little guy?

Reese was really concentrating - he loves to create.


Gammy with her boys and their finished products. I love Nathan's house.



...what is there to say...


Enjoying some time I got to play with Nathan...Reese was the photographer.


Gigi shaking her booty with Reese. This is one of Reese's favorite pictures because "Gigi just always plays with me and we have a lot of fun!"


Reese and Meme

Me with the 2 loves of my life! I'm head over heals for my boys!

I told you his has been a busy month and we are half way through. Let's just hope that we all stop in the middle of the fun and crazy schedules to remember why we are celebrating. I sure hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas. We are all so blessed and let's use this time of year to really be thankful.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment