We had so much fun last weekend! We had our very own fall festival. Here are some pictures of the weekends events.
Friday Night Bon Fire
Sitting by the fire.
Waiting on the hot dogs
Two big guys drinking their juice like the big boys.
Gammy and Nathan - we got to spend time spoiling Nathan it was the best!
Yum!! Hotdogs and PawPaw's homemade chili...it is the best!
Nathan ate his first grill cheese...and loved it. I just love his cheeks in this picture.
Saturday Night - PawPaw's 50th birthday and fall festival.
Reese got a hold of the camera and took some photos. I was trying to take a little nap.
Nathan crawling around being is cute self!
This is so funny because Matthew said Reese wanted to take a picture like me and momma do. He loves Uncle Matthew so much...thank you Matthew for being so good with him - he is one lucky guy.
Happy Birthday - Reese's cake was a big hit! Love the way they are all 3 smiling.
Batman enters the fall festival.
Green Monster and Batman ready to play
Catwoman and Batman - Reese asked me to dress up like a cat!
I love this guy! I'm so blessed to live close to him so I can be apart of his everyday life!
Game #1 - Shoot the Target
Nathan's turn
Game #2 Be a Builder
Nathan's turn
Game #3 Bob for Apples
Nathan's turn
Game #4 Crazy Pumpkin Bowling
Nathan's turn
Game #5 Paint a Pumpkin
Nathan's turn
Meme and Paw with the 2 crazy guys. We had so much fun with Meme and Paw, I think they had fun at the fall festival too.
Gammy and PawPaw with PawPaw's gift "the judge." I'm always so inspired by how much my parents still love each other. I really believe they love each other more each day and they are teaching us how to follow in what they have done.
Iron Man also made an appearance at the fall festival.
Love my Reese! I hope he remembers this fall festival forever, it was so much fun!
Thank you so much Gammy, Gigi, Uncle Matthew, Meme, Paw, and PawPaw for making this fall festival so special for Reese. We love all of you so very much, and we are so thankful that you WANT to be a part of our lives. I'm amazed by the family God has given to me...my in-laws too. We are so blessed and it is so overwhelming. Thank you for loving Reese and doing things to make him feel special in those times he needs it (like this weekend) and the times he doesn't (like everyday). You are amazing!





























We are special to have you and Reese in our lives! And Christopher too! We love you three!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you gave Reese his own fall festival! You are such a fun mom!
ReplyDeleteI think we are all blessed to have each other. The festival was a lot of fun for us all. Gammy
ReplyDeleteThanks Stacy, that was sweet. I do love your daddy more every day!!! Mom
ReplyDelete