Sunday, March 22, 2009

Prayer Request

Please pray for our friend Monica Moore. She has been in the hospital for a couple of days waiting for some test results. Please claim a defeat in Christ over a more serious outcome. We will know on Tuesday what is exactly going on, and I will let you all know. Thanks for joining us in prayer.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stacy!
    I didn't realize you have a blog...how fun to keep up this way. I will be praying for Monica. How is your sister's little guy...Kathryn told me they were doing some tests and were a little worried. Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayers. We are still waiting for the tests to come back for little Nathan, but he is growing and doing great...I believe he is going to be fine. Hope your week is great as well! =)

    ReplyDelete