Sunday, March 15, 2009

Girls Weekend




I had the best weekend with my Mom, Sister, Reese, Nathan, Nanny, and Aunt Laura. I am so lucky to be so close to my family. We went shopping, out to eat, to Aunt Laura's to "watch" a movie. However, we mostly watched Nathan and listened to Reese. "He's soooo cute!!!" as Reese said all weekend. =) Family is so fun and such a blessing, you can just relax and be yourself no worries. What are great weekend. I had to share these pictures of Nathan and his Momma! We ended the weekend with lunch at Chen's in Canton with Uncle Matthew and PawPaw.

3 comments:

  1. Family is great. Gammy had a good time too, and both my boys are "SOOOOOOOO CUTE"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture...I hope it is okay but I added you to my blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fine...I love the picture too!

    ReplyDelete