Monday, March 1, 2010

Prayer Please

Found out today that we have lost our baby...well it should happen sometime this week. I'm asking for your prayers for all of us. The Lord gives and He takes away, but blessed be the name of the Lord. If you have ever been to my house you have seen my favorite verse haning above my couch...we are clinging to it today.
"We know that in all things God works together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

Even though are heart is breaking we still praise our Father, we take comfort in the fact that He loves us and will walk with us through this season of our lives. Please pray that He will continue to give us strength and peace that can only come from Him.

I have a great family who is supporting and loving me. I am so blessed to live in Martin's Mill where the whole community has been praying for me. I take comfort and my family, my church family, and my community...I know God has given them to me to show His love for me.

My sweet friend Kathryn sent me this verse at the beginning of last week when this all started, "He has no reason to fear bad news. His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord." Plasm 112:7. This verse is still comforting me today because I know there is no reason to fear the bad news I got today..my heart is trusting in the Lord.

I thank you for your prayers, they are much needed. I have a very busy week with TAKS, and traveling to Austin and boys play-off games. Pray that I can handle this when it happens even if it is with 500 other people.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying! There are no words...I know how much the loss of a sweet baby stings. Keep trusting Him...He WILL bring good from your struggle. So glad you have great support. May God give His peace and the strength to get through this week. Please, please call me if you want to talk or I do have a few songs, blogs, and books that have been helpful in all of this...or if you just need to vent...I am here. 903-372-0293

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry but your outlook is inspirational. Hold on to the one thing that is true and constant...God's love! I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Stacy, I am a new "blogger", just reading blogs to key down the day and found yours.So sorry to hear of your loss,and to hear your words of Faith is an encouragement to me, and girlfriend that is what Life is all about is that when one is walking in a valley, the other is there to walk beside you!( Two are stronger than one, for if one falls the other will lift him up again.) Ecclesiastes 4:9-10.You and your family will be in my Prayers. Joyfully His, Kay Miers

    ReplyDelete