Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Time

Summer has been going great so far. =) Spending time with Reese has been wonderful. He is so much fun and getting so big. So sad to send him to pre-k next year =( We went to Beaver's Bend for our annual trip and had a blast!! We are leaving for Gulf Shores in a week, and can't wait to be on the beach. We have also started a college Sunday school class at church, we are having fun and have some great students! We are pretty much keeping busy and enjoying summer life. That is about all I can update right now. I have several pictures to post, but for some reason the blogger is not letting me insert them. Hopefully the problem will be fixed before too long. I have some great "first" pictures of Reese to share. However, I am able to load some videos of Reese and swim lessons. Enjoy =)

Swim Lessons - learning the free-style aka the bear crawl


Swim Lessons - monkey walk and alligator crawl

No comments:

Post a Comment